This is a new venture for us at Duas Quintas based on the feedback from our guests over the past 5 years. Our first mini break is only weeks away!
- When? Wednesday March 13 to Saturday, March 16 inclusive.
- What is involved? Four nights accommodation with breakfast. Three days walking ,with a packed lunch, walking notes and walking leader.
- Who is this suitable for? This first break is for women only. You should be of average fitness, enjoy walking and able to walk 15 – 18 kilometers a day.
- What does it cost? The cost is €245 per person (shared room) or €295 per person (private room).
How do I find out more? Contact Mary here.
Closing date is 7 February, 2013. Based on a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 9 persons.
Your package includes four nights’ accommodation at Duas Quintas, our renovated farmhouse surrounded by 15 acres of orange groves. Your accommodation will be available from 4.00 pm on Wednesday, March 13 and the evening is free for you to settle in and get ready for the first walk next day.
On your first evening there is the option of dinner at Duas Quintas (€15 per person) and on the subsequent evenings there is a small local restaurant, about 20 minutes walk away where you can enjoy a good evening meal. Alternatively, we can arrange for you to hire a taxi into Silves where there are some excellent restaurants.
What is included?
- 4 nights accommodation at Duas Quintas.
- 4 breakfasts
- 3 packed lunches
- 3 days walking with walking notes, maps and a walking leader to accompany you.
What is not included?
- Transfers to and from Faro airport (we can provide details of a good airport transfer company)
- Evening meals
You can decide to stay at Duas Quintas for any number of nights before and after these dates. Prices for additional nights are available here
If you have any questions, email here