After running Duas Quintas for more than 10 years, we are selling our guesthouse here in the Algarve. This is a unique opportunity to move to the Algarve, change your lifestyle but still have a reliable income. Enjoy a new quality of life in beautiful surroundings, be your own boss with lots of potential for development. The new start you have always dreamed of!
(More photos are available in this Google Drive folder).
The property is split into two sections: the family home & the guesthouse.
- Bedrooms: 4 (3 en suite, 1 with bath. Fourth bedroom has ensuite shower and separate toilet). Bright and spacious with tilled floors, double glazed French doors and tiled bathrooms.
- Kitchen: Large, attractive and airy kitchen with amazing wooden ceiling and tiled floors. Side door with half door opening. Double door and windows to the front, all double glazed. Attractive tiled floor.
- Living room: Stunning, high ceiling room with original red stone wall, tiled floor, double door to private patio with barbque and summer kitchen. Feature wood burner.
- Gamesroom: Large, bright room with exposed red stone wall and tiled floor. Double glazed French doors open to large patio with stunning views.
The family home is attached to the guesthouse but completely independent.
6 units in total. All rooms have original stone walls, attractive, high wooden ceilings, tiled floors and double glazed patio doors opening to a small terrace. Tiled bathrooms with large showers.
5 ensuite guest bedrooms, each with its own character. The 6th unit serves as a studio apartment with kitchen and living area (fully equipped) as well as an ensuite sleeping area.
Large swimming pool (12m x 6m) with attractive seating and shade areas surrounded by orange trees, 2nd barbeque for guest use and delightful mature gardens.
The property is surrounded by 6 hectares of land, mostly consisting of orange and other fruit trees. 4 hectares of the land are currently rented (contract can be renewed/rescinded in 2024) and this provides additional income. There are 2 wells.
Details of land rental and guesthouse income available on request.
The property is well established as a guesthouse and continues to be the source of income for the current owners. There is significant potential for further development.
The property would also make an excellent retreat house, small conference centre or could be converted to two large family homes or several smaller units.
Subject to further discussion, the current owners would be available to assist new owners.
- Photos of both the guesthouse and family home can be viewed in this Google Drive folder.
- Completely renovated in 2006.
- 2 urban numbers, 2 rustic numbers
- Good access
- Central location
- Large swimming pool, 2 barbeques, extensive gardens, orange and other fruit trees, 2 wells
- 10 bedrooms in total
- 2 living/relaxation rooms
- 2 kitchens.
- Air conditioning in guest house
- Attractive feature log burner.
- Sadi fire safety system and other fire safety features.
- Registered with local council for rental purpose.
- Established business with excellent reputation and regular clientele.
- Proof of income
- Plot Size : 63,000 m²
- Build Size : 420 m²